We’ve got a busy autumn ahead with a number of exciting opportunities to meet the Kaye-Dee team, either exhibiting in our own right or with some of our partners at shows in the UK and around Europe in the coming months.
First up, we’ll be at Medical Technology Ireland in Galway in September with our own stand featuring a range of specialist medical printing solutions and you can read more about it here.
Also in September, our partners RUCO and Nanovis will be exhibiting at LabelExpo in Brussels, from 24-27 September 2019.
Renowned for its comprehensive portfolio of innovative ink system RUCO Druckfarben will be showcasing its latest developments, introducing a new UV screen printing ink series with a unique selling proposition and various optimised inks.
- Label printing inks to suit every requirement
- Low-viscosity inks for printing onto plastic films – completely silicon free
- Excellent flow properties
- Suitable for use with high speed machines
- Good curing and adhesion even at high machine speeds
Nanovis is widely regarded as the name for innovative products in the printing industry and a highly committed enterprise in the field of cleaning technology.
The NANOCLEANER type NC cleans the removable parts of open and closed flexographic printing works, like ink tanks, fountain rollers, squeegee rollers, chambered doctor blades, etc. with minimum spraying pressure efficiently and carefully.
- Environmentally friendly cleaning solutions for the printing industry
- The NANOCLEANER with its integrated recycling system offers a comprehensive solution for the cleaning of pad printing and flexo printing parts.
- Thanks to efficient and VOC-free cleaning and low operating costs, it meets all the ecological and economical demands made on a modern cleaning system.
Also available for the pad printing industry, the NC (automatic) and HC-1000 (manual) cleaners have been developed particularly for pad printing inks, carefully and rapidly removing 1- and 2-component inks of all manufacturers.
Nanovis's BELLA DC-1300
A highlight at Labelexpo is the first presentation of Nanovis's BELLA DC-1300 cleaning station for HP INDIGO printing machines. An important influence on good print quality with the HP INDIGO printing machines is good maintenance and cleaning of the relevant parts.
The BELLA DC 1300 is the ideal cleaning platform for HP INDIGO parts in order not to impair the print quality. The Imaging-Oil used for cleaning is permanently recycled and thus the volume of hazardous waste is reduced to a minimum and this also helps to keep operating costs low.